As in exteriors, landscapes in interior too vitalize & augment the aesthetic & usages of the built environ. It brings awareness and a style of its own.
Module I: Introduction
- Interior Flora and Fauna (Potted, Hanging, Creepers, Grasses etc.)
- Flower arrangements (Ikebana and others, Balance, Color proportion and Harmony)
- Fountains, Falls and Sprinklers
- Dry arrangements (Rocks, Gravels, Sand, Branches and Types)
- Tiles, Stones, Ceramics, Fiberglass, Sculptures, Murals etc.
- Artificial Landscape Materials
Text & References
- Landscapes – James Grayson Truelove.
- Architecture and landscape Architecture – John Fleming.
- Beautiful landscapes-Water Foster